New Kyocera TASKalfa 8003i Multifunction Photocopier
- High speeds up to 80 ppm b&w
- 10.1″ color TSI – intuitive user interface
- High quality output at 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Reliable media handling on stocks up to 12″ x 18″ and substrates up to 300 gsm
- Professional finishing options designed for high-speed, high-volume workplaces
- Robust and accurate scanning at up to 220 ipm
The Kyocera TASKalfa 8003i Mono Laser Multifunction Photocopier is designed for offices to stay ahead of their competitors. It is engineered to streamline workflows so offices can increase their productivity despite the demands. The Kyocera TASKalfa 8003i can effortlessly deal with the most challenging print, copy, scan, and fax jobs.
The Kyocera TASKalfa 8003i prints up to 80 pages per minute, and delivers a printing resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. It comes with a standard paper input capacity of 4,150 sheets, which can be expanded up to 7,650 sheets. It also has a monthly duty cycle of 450,000 pages.
The TASKalfa 8003i Series are designed to serve the multifaceted needs of enterprises and organizations. They deliver high-speed, reliable performance with a touchscreen control panel that empowers users to customize workflows and integrate cloud-based applications.
|Technology||Kyocera TASKalfa Laser MFP|
|Standard configuration||Standard Network Print, Copy, Scan|
|Optional functions||Fax, Feeder, Finisher|
|Print speed||up to 80 ppm|